- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 101 at 14 Hands Winery
January 17, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$25
PROSSER, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ 14 Hands Winery, in its first full year of operating a tasting room, is partnering with Cheese Louise in Richland for the first Wine and Cheese 101.
Bill Krieger, an ACS certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wine paired with various cheeses. Cost is $25 per guest, $22.50 for Cellar 14 members.
For more information call (509) 786-5514 or visit www.14hands.com.