- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Wine and Food Pairing with EFESTĒ and WSU executive chef Jamie Callison
January 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm105$
Get schooled on wine and food pairing at EFESTE wines with Washington State University executive chef Jamie Callison.
Chef Callison, who heads up WSU’s hospitality program, makes amazing food and you can too with The Crimson Spoon, his new cookbook. We’ll also share tips for selecting the right wine to pair with your dish.
Guests will take home two special gifts after enjoying a taste of EFESTE wines, an evening of food, and a fun lesson on pairing wine with food at home.
Ticket price includes:
EFESTE wine tasting
Pizza dinner hot out of the Wood Stone oven
Expertly led beef appetizer demo by chef Jamie Callison
Wine and food pairing tips
Take home gifts:
A bottle of 2010 Ceidleigh Syrah
Signed copy of The Crimson Spoon cookbook
More information and tickets at www.efeste.com.