- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Wine Release Weekend at Stottle Winery
February 1, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 2, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
Enjoy complimentary tastings at Stottle Winery featuring our new 2011 releases including Tempranillo, Syrah, and our newest blend we call Homme.
Stottle Winery in Lacey will be open Feb. 1-2 from noon to 5 p.m. Stottle’s tasting room in Hoodsport is open Saturday, Feb. 1, from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Don’t miss the chance to be the first to taste these wonderful wines. 2011 was a fantastic year at our vineyard sources. While many vineyards had trouble getting ripe fruit in 2011, our vineyard sites are among the hottest in the state and had no trouble at all getting perfectly ripe. You are going to love these new wines.
• 2011 Tempranillo, Yakima Valley – Sugarloaf Vineyard. It features dark berry, vanilla, cinamon, nutmeg, anise, and toasted nuts dominate the bouquet while flavors of rich spice, cherries, fig, dark berries, tobacco, and caramel explode on your palate.
• 2011 Syrah, Horse Heaven Hills – Elerding 6 Prong Vineyard. Arising from the glass are aromas of blackberry, earth, leather, and mushroom. On the palate are flavors of black fruit, orange peel, dark chocolate, spice, minerals, and so much more.
• 2011 Homme (80% Malbec, 20% Syrah), Columbia Valley – Elerding 6 Prong & Good Earth Vineyards. Plums, caramel, vanilla, and mushroom aromas rise gracefully to your nose. Drink in the juicy flavors of plum, blueberry, firm tannins, and spice.