- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Wine Sense class with Peter Cushman at Jacob Williams
September 15 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
Jacob Williams will stage an unforgettable multi-sensory wine tasting event Sept. 15 with third-generation winemaker Peter Cushman, who will educate tasters on the subtle – and not so subtle – tastes, smells and feels of this time honored beverage.
Peter will also approach common “wine flaws,” helping tasters discern a good from bad wine. A full flight of our signature wines will be provided along with small food pairings.
The floor will be open to questions and casual conversation. The goal is to expand our knowledge in a fun, relaxed environment.