- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Wine tasting with Victor Palencia at Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits
February 19, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmNo tasting fee
RICHLAND, Wash. — Join us Friday, Feb. 19 as Victor Palencia of Palencia Wine Co. will be at our Richland store from 5-7 p.m. debuting his 2015 Vino La Monarcha Pinot Noir Rosé and pouring several of his other award-winning wines compliments of Mid Columbia Wine and Spirits.
This a rare opportunity to meet, hear and taste with the wine prodigy himself!
- Victor Palencia’s Vino La Monarcha 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé won best of show at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition and double gold Award at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards
- Palencia Winery 2014 Albariño from Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley placed No. 8 on GreatNorthwestWine.com’s top 100 wines of 2015, double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition in San Bernardino, Calif., gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards and gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Palencia Winery 2014 Sauvignon Blanc earned double gold at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition, gold/best of class at the 2015 Pacific Rim International Wine Competition, gold at the 2015 Seattle Wine Awards, gold at the 2015 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition.
- Plus a few surprises.