- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Wine Wednesday at Youngberg Hill with Jordan Bailey
August 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please join us for our Annual Music Night Series, supporting local musicians every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Wine, beer & a food truck is available. There is no cover charge. Come enjoy with us!
GENRE: Singer/Songwriter, Pop, Pianist
BIO: From McMinnville, Ore., Jordan Bailey started singing at 8-years-old and hasn’t looked back. An accomplished performer beyond her years. This fresh-faced singer/songwriter/pianist is a girl with a big voice, brimming with passion and ready to make herself known!