- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction by Woodinville Wine Country
May 21, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Several of Woodinville’s most distinguished winemakers will help stage the second annual WineCraft: Harvest Wine Auction on Sunday, Nov. 6 at Columbia Winery.
Woodinville Wine Country invites connoisseurs to experience the renowned craft of local vintners on a relaxed Sunday afternoon in November. The auction will feature top-tier specialty reserve, new blends and limited-release wines.
- Specialty reserve, new blends, and limited-release wine tastings.
- A theater-style auction including wines from more 40 auction lots from than a dozen Woodinville wineries, including Baer Winery, Chateau Ste Michelle, Covington Cellars, EFESTE, Elevation Cellars, Gorman Winery, J.Bookwalter Wines, JM Cellars, Kasia Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Novelty Hill Januik, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery and William Church.
Tickets are $60 per person. Tickets can be purchased at http://woodinvillewinecountry.com/winecraft-harvest-auction.