- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Winemaker dinner at Tucannon Cellars with Castle Catering
July 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$115
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Tucannon Cellars will stage its first winemaker’s dinner with Castle Catering and winemaker/owner Phil Warren on Friday, July 13 at its Sugar Pine Barn along the western slope of Red Mountain.
The Warrens collaborate with Columbia Valley chefs to create a special five-course meal that is seasonally fresh with local ingredients to pair with some of Tucannon Cellars’ top wines. Cost is $115 per person.
For ticket information and a full menu, visit our event page.