- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- This event has passed.
Winemaker dinner at Tucannon Cellars with Castle Catering
July 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$115
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Tucannon Cellars will stage its first winemaker’s dinner with Castle Catering and winemaker/owner Phil Warren on Friday, July 13 at its Sugar Pine Barn along the western slope of Red Mountain.
The Warrens collaborate with Columbia Valley chefs to create a special five-course meal that is seasonally fresh with local ingredients to pair with some of Tucannon Cellars’ top wines. Cost is $115 per person.
For ticket information and a full menu, visit our event page.