- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Winemaker dinner series
August 16, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 11:00 pm250$
Wine lovers are invited to attend one of a number of winemaker dinners around the greater Seattle area at part of the Auction of Washington Wines. While at the dinners, patrons enjoy the company of Washington winemakers whose wines are paired exquisitely with gourmet meals created by a guest chef. Tickets are $250 per person.