- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
Winter Welcome at Apex Cellars, Willow Crest Wine Estates
January 7, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission fee
PROSSER, Wash. – Apex Cellars and Willow Crest Wine Estates, two Precept Wine brands at the Vintners Village in Prosser, will celebrate the new year with wine deals, mimosas and mini bites.
In honor of 2017, guest will receive 17% off cases, with the ability to mix and match, so it’s perfect time to stock up for your new year’s resolution to drink more wine.