- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Women Take Heart wine & chocolate tasting
February 20, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm35.00$
Golf Fore Red tournament for women and Hope Heart Institute invite you to this special event with wine & chocolate tasting and useful information from a dietician about women and heart disease and ways to combat it. Fee includes wine tasting, hors d’oeuvres, sample box of truffles and $15 off wine purchases. We’ll also be releasing specially labeled Golf Fore Red wines, with proceeds benefiting Hope Heart Institute. Tastings from 5:30-6:30; program starts at 6:30. Space is limited – reserve in advance.