- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- This event has passed.
WSU Tri-Cities Wine and Music Festival
June 10, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25 – $125
RICHLAND, Wash. – The Auction of Washington Wines will partner with Washington State University Tri-Cities on Saturday, June 10 for the Wine and Music Festival.
The beautiful riverfront campus will serve as the setting for the concert, heavy appetizers and tastings from Washington wineries. All proceeds from the festival will benefit the viticulture and enology program at WSU Tri-Cities.
The star-studded lineup of participating wineries includes Anelare, Armstrong, Bartholomew, Col Solare, Côte Bonneville, DeLille, Fideltias, Goose Ridge, Gordon Estate, Hedges, Hedges, Milbrandt, Naches Heights, Obelisco Estate, Purple Star, Reininger and the Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Tribute band group Arny Bailey and Friends will perform with Peter Rivera, formerly of Rare Earth.