- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night
January 16, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmNo admission
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Yakima Valley Community College’s Agribusiness and Wine Club presents Trivia Night.
Yakima Valley Vintners Trivia Night is a 21-and-over evening featuring wine by the glass, wine by the bottle, appetizers and prizes. Registration starts at 6:30 p.m. and Trivia starts at 7 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Agribusiness and Wine Club. For more information, call 509-882-7069.
Yakima Valley Vintners’ student winemakers are in the process of completing the fermentation of the 2014 red and white wines and we have recently released our 2012 red and 2103 white vintages.
Yakima Valley Vintners produces between 300 and 500 cases per year. Its award-winning wines were first released during the 2008 Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Tasting. These wines have garnered more 50 awards during the last six vintages.
Those initial wines are sold out. The good news is more award winners have followed the inaugural year and keep our tasting room fully stocked with reds and whites from the 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 vintages.