- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- This event has passed.
Yappy Hour Every Summer Sunday at Westport Winery
May 26, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Bring your favorite canines and join us for Yappy Hour every summer Sunday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. outside the patio.
It is the perfect time and place for you and your pooch to socialize, soak up the sun and enjoy the best days at the beach. Winery dogs Lulu (Lady Lukara) and Curzon Dax will likely join the fun. Be sure to take a look at them in the books Dogs Tell Their Stories and Winery Dogs of Washington. Autographs are available on request. (Photo by Marcy Merrill)
Dog massage therapist Joni Sorita will be offering massages for the pampered pets, too!