- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
Yoga Now, Wine Later at Milbrandt Vineyards/Ryan Patrick Wines in Woodinville
July 3 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30am on Tuesday, repeating until September 26, 2018
Join us for Yoga & Wine at Milbrandt Vineyards in Woodinville on Tuesdays, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The drop-in fee is $20. The intro offer for the first three classes for $30 — $10 per class.
The Wine & Yoga Package is 12 classes for $150. That package includes a wine club membership for two months, which comes with all the benefits of Milbrandt Vineyards or Ryan Patrick Wines club memberships (Unbound or Gold Tiers).
* Already a member of both clubs? Receive a yoga and wine gift basket.
There is free parking. Please bring a yoga mat. Arrive 15 minutes early to sign in.
The instructor is David Flennikin, whose style of yoga is a mixture of hatha and vinyasa that should warm you up gently. Every class is uniquely structured around the capabilities of the people that attend. There will be work involved, yet that work may simply be letting go and relaxing.
Minor injuries can generally be worked around, as long as he is made aware of the situation. It’s about having fun, so bring a mat and a smile … and look forward to that glass of wine afterwards.