- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
- Wind Rose Cellars tops Capital judging with Primitivo
- Tsillan Cellars, Noble Ridge earn 2 golds at Jerry D. Mead’s New World International
- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- This event has passed.
Yoga Now, Wine Later at Milbrandt Vineyards/Ryan Patrick Wines in Woodinville
August 14 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30am on Tuesday, repeating until September 26, 2018
Join us for Yoga & Wine at Milbrandt Vineyards in Woodinville on Tuesdays, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The drop-in fee is $20. The intro offer for the first three classes for $30 — $10 per class.
The Wine & Yoga Package is 12 classes for $150. That package includes a wine club membership for two months, which comes with all the benefits of Milbrandt Vineyards or Ryan Patrick Wines club memberships (Unbound or Gold Tiers).
* Already a member of both clubs? Receive a yoga and wine gift basket.
There is free parking. Please bring a yoga mat. Arrive 15 minutes early to sign in.
The instructor is David Flennikin, whose style of yoga is a mixture of hatha and vinyasa that should warm you up gently. Every class is uniquely structured around the capabilities of the people that attend. There will be work involved, yet that work may simply be letting go and relaxing.
Minor injuries can generally be worked around, as long as he is made aware of the situation. It’s about having fun, so bring a mat and a smile … and look forward to that glass of wine afterwards.