- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- This event has passed.
‘Young Frankenstein’ Movie Night at Browne Family Vineyards
October 26, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$10 – $15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Bring your friends for a fun and spooky Halloween movie night with Young Frankenstein at Browne Family Vineyards!
Follow along as young Dr. Frankenstein begins to recreate his infamous grandfather’s experiments in Transylvania. What could possibly go wrong?!
Ticket includes your first glass of wine, popcorn and licorice.
Cost is for $15 guests, but just $10 for wine club members.
Ages 21 and over, please.
RSVP to Emily Anderson at email@example.com or call the tasting room at (509) 522-1261.