- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
- This event has passed.
Youngberg Hill Half, 5k and 10k race/run/walk
May 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$65
Escape the city and join us in gorgeous Yamhill County for a wine country run at Youngberg Hill; one of Oregon’s most prestigious wine estates.
This spectacular winery and country inn are set on a 50 acre hilltop surrounded by a 22 year old organic vineyard. The winery utilizes a “green,” environmentally friendly approach in the production of their award winning wines and the Inn offers exceptionally luxurious accommodations.
The routes wind through scenic farmlands and rolling hills that offer breathtaking views of the Willamette Valley, Mt. Hood, and surrounding rural areas. The winery will be open for tasting after the event and finish line festivities so that you might relax and experience Youngberg Hill in all its beauty.
Your registration includes shirt, medal, complimentary wine tasting and food.
START TIME: 10:00am PDT
END TIME: 2:00pm PDT
PRICE: $55.00 Race Fee + $3.30 SignUp Fee
REGISTRATION: Price increases to $65.00 after March 31, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT