- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
Search results for "Stottle"
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash. — The first round of the 2015 U.S. Open Golf Championship begins Thursday at Chambers Bay Golf Course near Tacoma, but the Washington State Wine Commission tees off its hospitality today within the tournament’s...
- Posted June 15, 2015
Tempranillo has been around the Pacific Northwest for barely two decades, yet the zesty Spanish red variety is catching on quickly with winemakers, grape growers and consumers. The first Tempranillo in the Northwest went into the ground...
- Posted June 7, 2015
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash. — Next month’s U.S. Open Golf Championship at Chambers Bay west of Tacoma is viewed as the most important sporting event ever staged in Washington state, and the Washington State Wine Commission has made...
- Posted May 18, 2015
LACEY, Wash. – An Olympia winery earned best-of-show honors at the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival Competition. Sovereign Cellars, owned and operated by Denny and Kathy Gross, took home the top trophy for its 2012 Merlot,...
- Posted April 4, 2015
With the way other Rhône varieties grow in the Pacific Northwest, then Viognier seems like a sure bet, too. Yet Viognier, a white grape variety from the Condrieu region of the Northern Rhône Valley, is a maddening...
- Posted August 24, 2014
Tempranillo, the primary red grape of Spain’s Rioja region, has been planted in the Pacific Northwest since at least 1995, when Earl Jones at Abacela put his first vines in the ground in the Umpqua Valley near...
- Posted July 27, 2014
SEATTLE – The annual Seattle Wine Awards, one of the most generous wine competitions in America, has announced its 2014 results. This year, 309 wines won unanimous double gold medals, meaning all judges on a panel gave...
- Posted June 2, 2014
A Yakima Valley winery using estate grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills earned best in show at the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival Competition. Coyote Canyon Winery, whose tasting room is in the Vintners Village in...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Madsen Family Cellars, Northwest Mountain and Stottle Winery in Lacey will stage a special evening on Friday, Feb. 14. The event runs 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., and one ticket gets you access to all three wineries...
- Posted January 29, 2014
The South Sound Wine Trail Wineries will stage their third annual Wine and Chocolate Passport on Feb. 28 through March 2. Madsen Family Cellars, Medicine Creek, Northwest Mountain Winery, Scatter Creek Winery, Stottle Winery and Walter Dacon...
- Posted January 29, 2014