- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Search results for "Stottle"
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The 28th annual Auction of Washington Wines has announced its lineup of wineries and chefs participating next month in the Picnic & Barrel Auction and Winemaker Dinner Series. Registration has begun for each of...
- Posted July 4, 2015
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash. — The first round of the 2015 U.S. Open Golf Championship begins Thursday at Chambers Bay Golf Course near Tacoma, but the Washington State Wine Commission tees off its hospitality today within the tournament’s...
- Posted June 15, 2015
Tempranillo has been around the Pacific Northwest for barely two decades, yet the zesty Spanish red variety is catching on quickly with winemakers, grape growers and consumers. The first Tempranillo in the Northwest went into the ground...
- Posted June 7, 2015
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Wash. — Next month’s U.S. Open Golf Championship at Chambers Bay west of Tacoma is viewed as the most important sporting event ever staged in Washington state, and the Washington State Wine Commission has made...
- Posted May 18, 2015
LACEY, Wash. – An Olympia winery earned best-of-show honors at the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival Competition. Sovereign Cellars, owned and operated by Denny and Kathy Gross, took home the top trophy for its 2012 Merlot,...
- Posted April 4, 2015
With the way other Rhône varieties grow in the Pacific Northwest, then Viognier seems like a sure bet, too. Yet Viognier, a white grape variety from the Condrieu region of the Northern Rhône Valley, is a maddening...
- Posted August 24, 2014
Tempranillo, the primary red grape of Spain’s Rioja region, has been planted in the Pacific Northwest since at least 1995, when Earl Jones at Abacela put his first vines in the ground in the Umpqua Valley near...
- Posted July 27, 2014
SEATTLE – The annual Seattle Wine Awards, one of the most generous wine competitions in America, has announced its 2014 results. This year, 309 wines won unanimous double gold medals, meaning all judges on a panel gave...
- Posted June 2, 2014
A Yakima Valley winery using estate grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills earned best in show at the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival Competition. Coyote Canyon Winery, whose tasting room is in the Vintners Village in...
- Posted April 9, 2014
Madsen Family Cellars, Northwest Mountain and Stottle Winery in Lacey will stage a special evening on Friday, Feb. 14. The event runs 6 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., and one ticket gets you access to all three wineries...
- Posted January 29, 2014