- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
All posts tagged "Horse Heaven Hills"
Horse Heaven Hills Wine Growers Trail Drive and BBQ
The 13th annual Horse Heaven Hills Trail Drive & Scholarship Fundraiser is set for July 21 in one of Washington’s most fascinating viticultural areas. Drive the vineyard trail and taste award winning wines of the HHH AVA....
- Posted July 21, 2018
Revelry Vintners Summer Cookout in Walla Walla
Our 20-acre winery property becomes an interactive venue of culinary experiences with our Revelry Summer Cookout Series. This first edition dinner will feature our own Winemaker, Jared Burns, at the helm, and will showcase three of his...
- Posted June 16, 2018
In Horse Heaven Hills, Mercer’s Spice Cabinet leads way
In the past decade, the Horse Heaven Hills AVA has emerged as one of the top grape-growing regions in Washington. The Horse Heaven Hills, approved as an American Viticultural Area in 2005, has even emerged from Red...
- Posted January 22, 2013
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Sorella, Horse Heaven Hills
Here is owner/winemaker Chris Camarda’s best wine. Using estate grapes from Champoux Vineyards that average 33 years in age, it is a blend heavy on Cabernet Sauvignon (65%), along with Merlot (23%), Cabernet Franc (7%) and Petit...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Champoux Vineyard Red
Owner/winemaker Chris Camarda is one of four winery owners (along with Quilceda Creek, Powers and Woodward Canyon) who are partners with Paul Champoux of what is arguably the top vineyard in Washington. Using grapes from vines with...
- Posted December 17, 2012