- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
All posts tagged "idaho wine"
Precept reports no sign of winter damage in Idaho vineyards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Precept winemaker Maurine Johnson, who has been part of the Idaho wine industry since arriving at Ste. Chapelle Winery in 1987, is not too worried about the extended cold blast in the Snake River...
- Posted February 10, 2013