- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
All posts tagged "Ste. Michelle"
Auction of Washington Wines Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — The Auction of Washington Wines Winemaker Picnic and Barrel Auction at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville serves as a fun and delicious kickoff to the weekend of events where you’ll have the opportunity to...
- Posted August 16, 2018
Northstar Winery’s guiding light
WALLA WALL, Wash. — Winemakers often will smirk and say, “It takes a lot of beer to make good wine.” In the case of David “Merf” Merfeld, he was helping to make a lot of good beer...
- Posted January 2, 2013
Who’s No. 1 for Riesling?
Washington is the unabashed U.S. leader in Riesling production and acreage, thanks to Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and its flagship winery, Chateau Ste. Michelle. But where does Washington stand in the world of Riesling? Fifth, according to...
- Posted December 15, 2012