- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
All posts tagged "Walla Walla"
Revelry Vintners Summer Cookout in Walla Walla
Our 20-acre winery property becomes an interactive venue of culinary experiences with our Revelry Summer Cookout Series. This first edition dinner will feature our own Winemaker, Jared Burns, at the helm, and will showcase three of his...
- Posted June 16, 2018
Pacific Northwest Fest at Three Rivers Winery
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Three Rivers Winery in Walla Walla kicks off its Summer Concert Series on Saturday, June 9 with an epic festival of gourmet food, live music, dancing and Three Rivers wines. Cost is $40....
- Posted June 9, 2018
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs. “We are missing...
- Posted January 26, 2013
California giant adds Washington wine to portfolio
One of California’s largest and most successful wineries is dipping its toes into Washington wine. Trinchero Family Estates in St. Helena, Calif., is teaming up with Charles Smith of K Vintners in Walla Walla, Wash., and Charles...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle. The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl...
- Posted December 12, 2012