- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
All posts tagged "westport winery"
Westport Winery launches new label – Maritime Wines
ABERDEEN, Wash. – Westport Winery has added another group of wines to its already extensive lineup. The coastal Washington winery that has wowed consumers and critics alike since launching in 2008 has increased the number of wines...
- Posted January 30, 2013