- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
All posts tagged "Yakima Valley"
AntoLin Cellars presents Kimo Muraki
Kimo Muraki is an accomplished studio musician who has appeared on many recordings internationally on a variety of instruments including sax, cornet, trombone, flute as well as backing vocals, banjo, guitar, lap steel, and more. At 7...
- Posted August 10, 2018
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with Evan Egerer
Evan Egerer was announced the winner of the national music tournament for Creation Fest NW in 2016, and has since opened for bands such as Crowder, Phil Wickham and more. He performs at 7 p.m., Friday Aug....
- Posted August 3, 2018
AntoLin Cellars presents Braden McDannell
Braden McDannell is a musician & singer-songwriter from Central Pennsylvania currently performing around the Central Washington region. He performs 7 p.m., Friday, July 27 at AntoLin Cellars in downtown Yakima. Braden promotes music, art, culture, and lifestyle...
- Posted July 27, 2018
AntoLin Cellars presents Evan Egerer
Evan Egerer was announced the winner of the national music tournament for Creation Fest NW in 2016 and has since opened for bands such as Crowder, Phil Wickham, and more. He performs at 7 p.m., Friday, July...
- Posted July 20, 2018
AntoLin Cellars presents Carl Tosten
Carl Tosten is a musician whose style defies easy classification Modern acoustic. Singer/songwriter. Contemporary folk, and he brings all of it to AntoLin Cellars at 7 p.m. Friday, July 13. There is no cover charge. With his...
- Posted July 13, 2018
First Friday at Calcagno Cellars in Troutdale
Join Calcagno Cellars in Oregon for downtown Troutdale’s First Friday, which features wine tasting nad flights, glasses and bottles. Acoustic guitar sounds by Marty Sonnichsen. Downtown is lively with artists, music and specials. Open noon-8 p.m., First...
- Posted July 6, 2018
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Two Blondes Vineyard Red, Yakima Valley
Andrew Will owner Chris Camarda named this Yakima Valley vineyard after his late wife, Annie, and his silent partner’s wife, both blondes. The winery, not far from the Yakima Valley town of Zillah, was planted in 2000...
- Posted December 14, 2012