- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
Thank you for joining the Great Northwest Wine of the Week
You’re almost done – please activate your subscription
- Open the email.
- Click the confirmation link.
If you don’t see that email in your inbox shortly, please check your spam filter or fill out the form again to have another copy of it sent to you.
Here is what you will receive each Tuesday in the Great Northwest Wine of the Week:
- Review of one of the best wines we’ve tasted.
- Review of a value wine ($15 and under).
- Tips about Northwest wine, along with food-pairing ideas.
- Links to recent stories about wine in Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Thank you for joining us.
Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue
Great Northwest Wine