- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs.
“We are missing two of our best friends, Girl, a golden retriever and Bear, an Australian shepherd,” the Zerbas said in an email to friends. “They have been missing since 1/10/13 and we think they are out of the Milton-Freewater, OR area. So we are asking for everybody’s help to blanket the Northwest and beyond, with these flyers. Please forward this flyer to everybody on your email, Facebook, and Twitter. Please ask them to forward it to all their contacts as well. We love our dogs, miss them, and are worried sick about what has happened to them. Please help us if you can.”
Those with information are urged to call 509-520-6889 or 541-938-9463.