- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs.
“We are missing two of our best friends, Girl, a golden retriever and Bear, an Australian shepherd,” the Zerbas said in an email to friends. “They have been missing since 1/10/13 and we think they are out of the Milton-Freewater, OR area. So we are asking for everybody’s help to blanket the Northwest and beyond, with these flyers. Please forward this flyer to everybody on your email, Facebook, and Twitter. Please ask them to forward it to all their contacts as well. We love our dogs, miss them, and are worried sick about what has happened to them. Please help us if you can.”
Those with information are urged to call 509-520-6889 or 541-938-9463.