- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs.
“We are missing two of our best friends, Girl, a golden retriever and Bear, an Australian shepherd,” the Zerbas said in an email to friends. “They have been missing since 1/10/13 and we think they are out of the Milton-Freewater, OR area. So we are asking for everybody’s help to blanket the Northwest and beyond, with these flyers. Please forward this flyer to everybody on your email, Facebook, and Twitter. Please ask them to forward it to all their contacts as well. We love our dogs, miss them, and are worried sick about what has happened to them. Please help us if you can.”
Those with information are urged to call 509-520-6889 or 541-938-9463.