- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs.
“We are missing two of our best friends, Girl, a golden retriever and Bear, an Australian shepherd,” the Zerbas said in an email to friends. “They have been missing since 1/10/13 and we think they are out of the Milton-Freewater, OR area. So we are asking for everybody’s help to blanket the Northwest and beyond, with these flyers. Please forward this flyer to everybody on your email, Facebook, and Twitter. Please ask them to forward it to all their contacts as well. We love our dogs, miss them, and are worried sick about what has happened to them. Please help us if you can.”
Those with information are urged to call 509-520-6889 or 541-938-9463.