- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Westport Winery NV Pineapple Express, Washington, $26
Winemaker Dana Roberts blended Gewüztraminer and Riesling with a splash of pineapple juice. The result is a sweeter wine with a South Pacific twist. It opens with aromas of lemon, passionfruit and banana, followed by flavors of lemon pudding, golden raisin and apple pie spice. Proceeds from this wine benefit the Grays Harbor YMCA.
Production: 90 cases