- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Great Northwest Wine Competition begins
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The inaugural Great Northwest Wine Competition has begun.
The judging began this morning at the historic Columbia Gorge Hotel in Hood River, where 16 professional judges will taste through 791 wines over the next two days.
The wines come from wineries in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia. Gold medals are being tweeted as they are awarded at #GreatNorthwestWine.
Complete results will be posted Sunday evening after the conclusion of the competition.