- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Central Washington University wine expert leaving for France
Mumma launched the World Wine Program at Central Washington University in 2003. The program includes a four-year degree in international wine business and certificate programs for wine trade professionals, sommeliers and wine tourism.
Mumma, who earned an MBA at the University of Bordeaux business school, will be based in Aix-en-Provence after she leaves the United States at the end of May.
“Although I’m leaving Central, I hope to continue to be a resource to my graduates and the Washington wine industry,” Mumma said in a press release. “I would also like to thank the many people at CWU who have made this program a success.