- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2011 Reserve Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills, $24
This Walla Walla winery with estate vines in the Horse Heaven Hills has a fairly lengthy history going back to the late 1980s. It’s now owned by Precept Wine in Seattle. This opens with aromas of pear, lemongrass, pineapple and butter, followed by flavors of lemon, honeydew melon and banana. It is made in a rich, mouth-filling style that should pair well with Dungeness crab.
Production: 1,400 cases