- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
‘You Will Be My Son’ pits winemaking father against son
The French language film You Will Be My Son comes out this Friday. It stars Niels Aretrup as Paul de Marseul, an exacting winemaker who does not see the same passion in his son, Martin, portrayed by Loran Deutsch, even though Martin is a trained winemaker.
The plot thickens when Philippe, the son of his cancer-riddled estate manager, comes home to take care of his dying father, and de Marseul sees the passion and talent he wishes his own son had.
Will the father turn his back on his son and instead give his estate to Philippe?
The film is from Cohen Media Group.
[youtube id=”KgpWZ_matHg” width=”620″ height=”360″]