- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
‘You Will Be My Son’ pits winemaking father against son
The French language film You Will Be My Son comes out this Friday. It stars Niels Aretrup as Paul de Marseul, an exacting winemaker who does not see the same passion in his son, Martin, portrayed by Loran Deutsch, even though Martin is a trained winemaker.
The plot thickens when Philippe, the son of his cancer-riddled estate manager, comes home to take care of his dying father, and de Marseul sees the passion and talent he wishes his own son had.
Will the father turn his back on his son and instead give his estate to Philippe?
The film is from Cohen Media Group.
[youtube id=”KgpWZ_matHg” width=”620″ height=”360″]