- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2013: 100-91
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we ran.
Each day, we will reveal 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our wine of the year.
Here are our top 100 wines, starting with No. 100.