- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Great Northwest Wines top wines 100: 40-31
38. Sawtooth Estate Winery 2012 Classic Fly Series Cinsault Rosé, Snake River Valley, $13
Best Buy! Who knew anyone was growing Cinsault in the Snake River Valley? This was the top pink wine in the Idaho Wine Competition this fall, thanks to lovely aromas of cherry and strawberry, followed by flavors of peach, pineapple and strawberry freezer jam. It has just a bit of sweetness to round the edges. Sawtooth is one of Idaho’s oldest and largest wineries and is owned by Precept Wine in Seattle.
Production: 168 cases