- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Seattle gold rush
In February, the annual Seattle Wine & Food Experience revealed the results of its inaugural wine competition, conducted by Great Northwest Wine.
The SWFE is a delicious event put on by Seattle culinary maven Jamie Peha, and it annually draws a crowd of 2,000 to the Seattle Center.
In the ensuing weeks, we have been able to write reviews of the gold medal wines. Here are selections from that list (and here’s the entire list).