- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2013 Classic Fly Series Cinsault Rosé, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Who knew Cinsault, a rare red Rhône variety, was grown in Idaho? Well, it’s only a few rows, and winemaker Meredith Smith — with a little help from Muscat Blanc — has turned it into a superb pink wine with bright, inviting aromas of raspberry and strawberry, followed by slightly off-dry flavors of delicate cherry. This was rated best rosé at the 2014 Idaho Wine Competition, receiving a gold medal for the second straight year.
Production: 204 cases