- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
Sparkling wine for Thanksgiving
While we often wait for holidays or another special occasion to pop a bottle of bubbly, it’s actually a wine that is as versatile at the table as any you’re likely to find.
For your Thanksgiving table, a bottle of sparkling wine is the perfect way to kick off the feast. Fortunately, a few wineries in the Pacific Northwest specialize in bubbles, including Michelle (formerly Domaine Ste. Michelle), Argyle, Karma, Kramer and Treveri.
In this collection of sparkling wines we’ve recently tasted is a sparkling cranberry wine from Westport Winery. This just might be the perfect Thanksgiving wine.