- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Cedar River Cellars 2013 Mormor Riesling, Yakima Valley, $19
This young Renton, Wash., winery reached into historic Airfield Ranches near Prosser for the inaugural vintage of Riesling named for a Scandinavian term for grandmother. Aromas of gooseberry, lemon zest and petrol lead to fun flavors of peach, pear and Golden Delicious apple.
Production: 100 cases