- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2014: 40-31
39. Two Vintners 2012 StoneTree Vineyard Zinfandel, Wahluke Slope, $29
Here’s a hedonistic kiss by winemaker Morgan Lee of the petrified tree — aka stone tree — on the Wahluke Slope. The nose is filled with Red Hots cinnamon candy, strawberry jam, cola and chocolate, while there’s more cinnamon followed by cherry hard candy and raspberry acidity on the palate. Enjoy with basted and smoked pork ribs.
Production: 260 cases