- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2014: 10-2
8. San Juan Vineyards 2013 Estate Siegerrebe, Puget Sound, $20
This stunning wine by Chris Primus in Friday Harbor, Wash., earned a remarkable five unanimous double gold medals from five sets of judges this year. Aromas of Asian pear, lychee and clove lead to flavors of pear, apple and pineapple. It’s all wrapped in bright acidity. Perfect for shellfish or pasta with a butter sauce. It won double gold medals at the Great Northwest Wine Competition, Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition, Riverside International Wine Competition, Washington State Wine Competition and Seattle Wine Awards. It also won a Platinum at the Wine Press Northwest 2014 Platinum Judging.
Production: 360 cases
Alcohol: 12% alc.