- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Cedar River Cellars 2013 V•N•A Viognier, Columbia Valley, $22
Burgess Vineyard near Pasco, Wash., has become the go-to source for Rhône varieties at this winery in the Seattle suburb of Renton, and Micah Nasarow created a rather complex Viognier from his fifth commercial vintage. Tropical fruit aromas pick up notes of marshmallow, butterscotch, minerality and lime. While there are more mango and papaya hints on the palate, the structure is bone dry with white peach, lemon juice and lemon pith.
Production: 100 cases