- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
DANCIN Vineyards 2012 Pas de Trois Pinot Noir, Oregon, $34
The Marcas established their own vineyard in the Rogue Valley, but they also reach beyond Southern Oregon for this blend that in French translates to “a dance for three dancers.” Aromas lead with ripe strawberry, Montmorency cherry and lavender accented by light toast, menthol and cedar. Its flavor profile is one of high-toned red fruit with raspberry and chocolate-covered cherry and a juicy finish. It recently followed up its silver medal at the 2015 Great Northwest Wine Competition with a silver medal at the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition in New York. Visitors to their Jacksonville tasting room are urged to enjoy this with their version of the classic Margherita pizza.
Production: 142 cases