- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Maury Island Winery 2013 Crémant de Maury, Puget Sound, $30
The Rileys on the isthmus of Vashon Island create this delightful méthode champenoise from Pinot Noir that begins with its light cranberry color and leads to aromas of sliced President plum, cranberry sauce, Rainier cherry and white strawberry. The drink is a tangy delivery of high-toned red fruit akin to cranberry, red currant and rhubarb, capped by a finish of blood orange. Contact the winery during the holidays to make arrangements for the 2014 vintage.
Production: 15 cases