- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
Scenes from Seattle Wine and Food Experience
SEATTLE – Hundreds of wine and food lovers crowded into the Seattle Center’s McCaw Hall and Exhibition Hall to enjoy the eighth annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience over the weekend.
On Saturday, festivities focused on sparkling wine and seafood, while Sunday’s grand tasting provided sips of wine, beer, cider and spirits, along with plenty of bites of food.
Here are a few scenes from the weekend event.