- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
Scenes from Seattle Wine and Food Experience
SEATTLE – Hundreds of wine and food lovers crowded into the Seattle Center’s McCaw Hall and Exhibition Hall to enjoy the eighth annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience over the weekend.
On Saturday, festivities focused on sparkling wine and seafood, while Sunday’s grand tasting provided sips of wine, beer, cider and spirits, along with plenty of bites of food.
Here are a few scenes from the weekend event.