- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
Scenes from Taste Washington 2016 in Seattle
SEATTLE – Thousands of Washington wine fans poured into Taste Washington for four days of fun, food, wine – and a little education.
The 19th annual Taste Washington grand tasting took place at the CenturyLink Field Event Center near historic Pioneer Square, drawing wine lovers from throughout North America. More than 200 wineries and nearly 100 restaurants took part in the country’s largest single-region wine-and-food event.
Here are a few photos from the weekend’s festivities.