- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
Bargain whites abound across Great Northwest
With spring weather warming considerably, we will find ourselves reaching for crisp and refreshing white wines more often for the next several months.
It’s always good to have a couple of bottles in the refrigerator for any occasion, and it helps to ease budget concerns if they are inexpensive – say $15 or less.
And there are plenty of wines in this price range from which to chose throughout the Pacific Northwest. Here are a dozen delicious selections that we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the wineries directly.