- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Nefarious Cellars 2014 Consequence White Wine, Lake Chelan, $19
Last year’s release of Heather Neff’s eclectic off-dry summer deck blend carried a strong Rhône Valley theme with Roussanne (59%), Sauvignon Blanc (26%) and Marsanne. The notes hints at apple crisp, toasted pine nuts and vanilla, followed by supporting flavors of lemon curd and apple pie with cinnamon. There’s brightness, ample acidity to balance the residual sugar (1.4%) and good length to the finish.
Production: 425 cases