- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
Riesling a favorite across Pacific Northwest
Thanks to a handful of large producers, Washington state is undoubtedly the king of West Coast Riesling. But that doesn’t mean the rest of the Great Northwest hasn’t gotten into the Riesling act.
In fact, small amounts of the noble white wine are made in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley and Idaho’s Snake River Valley.
Today is the start of Riesling Rendezvous, a three-day celebration of the wine that takes place in Washington every three years. More than 70 Riesling producers from around the world will be on hand to pour their favorite examples of Riesling.
Meanwhile, here are a dozen delicious examples of Riesling that we’ve tasted in recent weeks.