- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Vino La Monarcha 2015 Pinot Noir Rosé, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $18
Victor Palencia follows up on his highly acclaimed 2014 rosé by going a little deeper into the color palette, creating a slightly darker tone. However, the 2015 also is racking up accolades, a double gold medal winner at the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition and a gold medal at the 2016 Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition. The product of the Jones family’s 2 Gun Vineyard features stunning aromas and flavors of plum, cherry and raspberry. A dash of 1.4% residual sugar is just ahead of tart cranberry and baking spice, offering beautiful balance of color, flavor, acidity and sweetness. It’s a perfect summer wine.
Production: 240 cases