- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
Foris Vineyards Winery 2012 Siskiyou Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon, Rogue Valley, $20
Foris Vineyards of Cave Junction, Ore., which has entered its fourth decade of production, brought in Cabernet Sauvignon grapes from the Siskiyou Terrace Vineyard of the Rogue Valley for this wine and turned them into an elegant sipper. It shows off ripe blackberry, black currant and spice in its aromas and flavors before closing with restrained tannins. This earned a gold medal at the 2016 Cascadia Wine Competition.
Production: 320 cases